DATES: Tuesdays 6/20 - 8/1/17.
Are you ready to STEP up to the challenge of parenting?
If the answer is YES, join a 7-week class based on the STEP model (System Training for Effective Parenting).
You will learn:
- Understanding Yourself and Your Child
- How to build self-esteem and responsibility
- How to talk so children will listen and listen so children will talk
- Encouraging Cooperation and Problem Solving
- How to implement discipline vs. punishment
- How to resolve conflicts so everyone wins
- Choosing Your Approach
*Court participants welcome, however, one parent per court family per class. This class is dedicated to the enhancement of parenting skills for all participants.
All Parent Education classes are facilitated by Marriage and Family Therapist Interns supervised by a professional, licensed therapist.
$175 per person or $225 per couple. Class size is limited. Pre-Registration is required.